Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Quote of the Day...

"What would have to change - no, what would I have to change - in order to feel more engaged, enthusiastic, and fulfilled with my life?" Brendon Burchard


This picture of Washington is a reminder to me of one of my visions - returning to Orcas Island. I believe this inquiry needs to be ongoing, daily. What must I do today to continue to move in the direction of my intentions, dreams and visions? Then? Schedule it. This year I've learned to use the timer on my cell phone, for even very small increments, to make sure I get in the things that make a difference for me - read, write, meditate, move. Those things must happen every day in order for me to do everything else without collapse. How about you? What's your vision, and how are you going about creating it?

No comments: